You were always waiting for the right time to start selling on WordPress, didn’t you? The wait is now over. Shopify is now giving you the ability to simply add eCommerce to your WordPress website. This lets you get all the features and security that come with a Shopify website. There was never a better time to connect with Shopify web developers to get your online storefront up and running.
There are 2 new features that Shopify is offering to you, most of which is absolutely free. The first feature is the themes and second one is the free WordPress plugin. By using one or both of these features you will be able to convert your website page or your blog posts into eCommerce without leaving WordPress. Like always, you will still be managing your pages as well as posts in WordPress. Shopify, on the other hand, will do the hard stuff like managing payments, ensuring security, inventory, shipping, fulfilling, checkout, taxes, etc.
So, the first feature of the available offering is the Themes. If you were to ask your trusted shopify web designers about these themes, we are confident that they will love them. This is because they have been made to help you sell more online. There are 3 themes available, and they are all unique. They have been designed elegantly and let your Shopify website designers customize the various features in there. Following is a brief introduction to the 3 themes. You can find more information about them on Shopify website:
- Hype by Themezilla: This theme is free to download for a limited period of time. It is portfolio style, and has been designed to let you showcase your products in a beautiful manner.
- Simple by Themify: Here’s another free to download theme, but it will be free for a limited time only. As the name suggests, the theme presents information in a simple manner. However, it is modern and elegant at the same time.
- Pulse by Ultralix: This is a premium WordPress Theme, and download fee may apply. The design of a theme has buy buttons, and it is suitable for websites that want to sell a single product.
SHOPIFY ECOMMERCE PLUGIN
The second option with this feature is the plugin. As mentioned earlier, the plugin is completely free. The plugin lets you make any WordPress page or even a blog post shoppable in a matter of a few clicks. That’s the beauty of this plugin. If you are already a Shopify user, all you need is to download the plugin. If you are not, you may need to connect with a Shopify Development Company to help you have a Shopify presence.
If you already have a Shopify account, here are the easy steps that you need to follow:
- Install the plugin
- Now, you can simply drop products with Buy button into any WordPress page, blog post, or even a sidebar
- In addition to that, there is a pop-out shopping cart which allows customers to purchase multiple products at once.
So, what are the next steps in the process? You need to ensure that you have a Shopify account. Once you have that, you can connect with your Shopify web designers to decide the right theme and customize the same. Once all of that is done, you will be able to improve your brand presence and brand loyalty by reaching out to a large number of people.
If you are looking for a reliable and professional Shopify development company; look no further. We can offer international standards in Shopify design and development at highly affordable prices.